· Internships must be conducted within the same semester of course enrollment.
· Enrollment in an internship is part of a students academic load. The standard academic load for undergraduate students is 12-18 units. The maximum course load is 18 units.
· All internships must have a syllabus to guide the learning and provide the student with an understanding of the academic expectations. If a syllabus is not attached to a submitted registration packet, the internship packet will be returned to the student.
· The syllabus should indicate the job description, internship goals, assignments, meeting schedule and grading elements. Incomplete syllabi will not be approved and will be returned to the instructor.
· A Learning Agreement must be completed and included in the packet submitted to the Office of the Registrar. If a Learning Agreement is not attached, the packet will be returned to the student.
· Check your CBU email for any information regarding your internship from the Office of the Registrar.