Does your lender need enrollment verification?
If so, first ask your lender to check with the National Student Clearinghouse. CBU reports enrollment to the clearinghouse multiple times a semester. If your lender does not check the clearinghouse then please submit a Letter Request or an Enrollment Verfication form along with a Letter Request to our office for processing.