We are pleased to announce that all CBU Parking Permits are now processed electronically through
the InsideCBU Parking permit System.
To request a CBU Parking Permit, follow these simple steps.
1. Log in to “InsideCBU” with your username and password.
2. Click on the “Safety Services” tab at the top right.
3. Click on the Vehicle Permit Request icon.
4. If your vehicle is already registered:
a. Check the “Select” box next to your vehicle.
b. Select the Permit Year
c. Select the Permit Type
d. Click “Complete Permit Request”
5. If your vehicle is not registered:
a. Scroll down to “Add a Vehicle”.
b. Complete all areas with an asterisk (*)
c. Click “Next”
d. The screen appears “To Request a Permit”.
e. Follow the instructions in step 4.
Staff/faculty permits are mailed to their respective departments.
Residents (students living in campus dorms/housing), are able to pick up their permits from the campus post office box.
Commuters can pick up their permits from Lancer Arms 43.
Department of Safety Services hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
Department of Safety Services