Use the following check list to ensure all items needed for your application have been completed.
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Send a $45 non-refundable fee along with the application.
- Have your high school send an official transcript directly to the Admissions Office. (This is recommended for students who have 24 or more transferable college units to aid in placement.)
- Have official transcripts of ALL previous college/university attended sent directly to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Have two letters of Recommendation completed by either a teacher, counselor, employer, or by the pastor of your church. (Please do not have relatives complete the form).
- Arrange to take the Schoilastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) and have the scores sent to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. (Students who have 24 or more transferable college units are exempt).