** NOW OFFERING TELEMEDICINE VIDEO VISITS **
Telemedicine is the health care practice of treating patients remotely when the provider and patient are not physically present with each other using telecommunications technology.
Telemedicine supports traditional in-person care. It doesn’t replace it. It provides appointment flexibility for follow-up visits, renewal of prescriptions, check-ups, and check-ins when necessary.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, PLEASE CALL THE HEALTH CENTER TO BOOK A TELEMEDICINE VISIT TO LIMIT EXPOSURE.
What you need for a Telemedicine visit:
- Email access
- Good Internet access
- Computer with a camera, speaker, and a microphone.
- Or a Smartphone with a camera, speaker, and a microphone.
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS
Health Care professionals are waiting to take care of your health needs in a professional and comfortable facility, designed specifically to meet the needs of the CBU Community. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend calling to book your appointment prior to your visit. However, walk-in visits are still welcome. You will be expected to wear a face covering to enter the building, answer a COVID-19 questionnaire and complete a temperature check from the Health Center staff.
CONVENIENT AND EASY:
- No long wait times, same day appointments, and within walking distance
- Accepts most PPO Insurance, including United Healthcare Student Resources (CBU student insurance)
- Accepts most HMO Insurance, where Riverside Medical Clinic (RMC) is named as the Primary Physician Group
- Kaiser Permanente Health Plans are not accepted at the Student Health Center.
- The Health Center has reasonable walk-in rates for all CBU community members beginning at $23.
Students, Faculty, and Staff needing ongoing care and prescriptions for pre-existing conditions, it is recommended they visit their primary care physician.
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
Please complete the forms located in the handout section on this page. Once completed email the forms to RMCCBUHealthCenter@uhsinc.com. The student's name must be entered on the "Subject" line or email will be rejected.