California Baptist University is excited to announce the launch of a powerful new mobile safety app, called “LiveSafe” on campus. The free LiveSafe app will improve communication between students, staff, faculty, and CBU Public Safety, and allows for faster emergency response in distress situations. By having access to the latest safety information, our goal is to help build a safe campus, together. The app – available to students, faculty and staff, parents, and campus visitors – allows you to:
- Send your location to CBU Public Safety in an emergency. You control this; campus public safety will not track your location.
- Invite friends or family to monitor your location as you walk home. You never have to walk alone.
- Receive real-time safety alerts from campus public safety to your phone.
Here’s how you can get the app:
- Open Google Play or the Apple App Store on your phone. Search for "LiveSafe" and download the option with the blue shield.
- Tap "Sign up". Fill in your profile information and create a password.
- California Baptist University may pop-up if you are close to the campus. If so, tap "Yes". Otherwise tap "Change" to select California Baptist University.
Once you have downloaded the app, please help us spread the word on campus. Together, we can build a safer campus.