1. From main menu, open Settings.
2. Select Accounts.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Corporate Sync.
5. Enter the following account information and select Next.
• Email - for example email@example.com.
• Username - id# @calbaptist.edu. For example firstname.lastname@example.org
• Password - Use the password that you use to access your account.
• Domain - Leave this blank.
6. If you need to enter the server information manually.
• Exchange Server Use this address for the Exchange server: outlook.office365.com.
7. The following can be used to customize your Android phone for
• Email checking frequency The default value is Automatic (push). When you select this option, email messages will be sent to your phone as they arrive. We recommend only selecting this option if you have an unlimited data plan.
• Amount to synchronize This is the amount of mail you want to keep on your mobile phone. You can choose from several length options, including One day, Three days, and One week.
• Notify me when email arrives If you select this option, your mobile phone will notify you when you receive a new email message.
• Sync contacts from this account If you select this option, your contacts will be synchronized between your phone and your account.
8. Select Next and then enter a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send email to others. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.