ENROLL TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES IN THE EVENT OF CBU EMERGENCY.
- Your safety is important to us. Upon confirmation of a significant emergency or dangerous situation involving an immediate threat to the health or safety of students or employees on campus, CBU Safety Services will issue an emergency notification and provide you with critical information.
- To enroll, click here to sign up for CBU Emergency Notifications. Please enter your CBUID when prompted for a 'reference code'.
- You may enroll as many as ten phone numbers to receive emergency alerts via the portal. To manage your account via your mobile device, download the MyConnect app for Android or iPhone.
- There is no charge for subscribers to receive CBU Emergency Alerts. Standard wireless carrier messaging rates apply. Please refer to your wireless plan for details.
- Once enrolled, you can opt out of SMS messages at any time by texting 'STOP PORTAL' to 829-32 or the portal.