ENROLL TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES IN THE EVENT OF A CBU EMERGENCY.
- Your safety is important to us. Upon confirmation of a significant emergency or dangerous situation involving an immediate threat to the health or safety of students or employees on campus, CBU Safety Services will issue an emergency notification with critical information.
- Students are automatically enrolled with their SMS number (on file) and their CalBaptist.edu email address. To update, add, or remove contact methods, log in to the CBU Emergency Notifications portal with your CBU Login and Password. You may receive a Multifactor Authentication (MFA) prompt.
- You may enroll as many as ten phone numbers to receive emergency alerts via the portal.
- CBU Emergency Alerts are sent free of charge. Standard wireless carrier messaging rates apply. Please refer to your wireless plan for details.
- OPT-OUT of SMS messages anytime by texting 'STOP PORTAL' to 829-32. Change your preferences or OPT-IN again via the portal.