Skip To Content

You are here:  Life @ CBU > Life@CBU Home Page
California Baptist University recently updated the process for managing emergency contact information.
Please go to the Emergency Contact form to update your emergency contacts.
Welcome to Life @ CBU!
Please click on the page or section links to the left to access the
 information that is available for you.
Are you looking to contact the CBU Recreation Center?
Give them a call at 951-552-8580 or extension 8580 if you are on campus.

Student Health Insurance

Need Student Health Insurance info? Click Here     

Student Handbook & Calendar

Please note: The CBU Master Calendar is included in the Life@CBU calendar. To view Master Calendar events, open up the Life@CBU calendar.


Enjoy the freedoms of a car without owning one.  Simply reserve a car near you, pay by the hour, or even a day, and never worry about hassles of car ownership again.  We now have three vehicles available in the visitors parking lot of the Yeager Center.  Check out for more details!

California Baptist University is committed to providing a learning, working and living environment that promotes personal integrity, civility and mutual respect in an environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, which includes all forms of sexual misconduct.

For more information on the CBU Title IX policy, please click here.

Dependent/Spouse Card Request Form (.pdf, 265K)
Dependent Cards are available to all current faculty, staff and students.

Step 1: A current CBU employee/student must submit the completed form to the Admissions Office (front desk of Yeager Center) for a Dependent ID number to be issued. Please allow up to two (2) business days for processing.

Step 2: Once an ID number is issued, both the CBU employee/student and their dependent will submit this form in person to University Card Services (Yeager Center D115) along with a valid picture ID.  Spouses will need proper marriage documentation (i.e. matching addresses and last names on valid picture ID, marriage license). There is a $10 (cash) charge for a Dependent Card.

* Please remember per University policy only spouses may use Dependent Cards for access to the CBU Recreation Center.
University Guest Card Request (.pdf, 260K)

The CBU Guest Card is for faculty/staff use only and requires a University Vice President's approval

Area Church Directory (.doc, 61K)
Church Directory (.doc, 61K)
Provider Food Service Forms
Meal Plan Replacement/Credit and To-Go Request Policies (.pdf, 67K)
Meal Plan Replacement/Credit Request (.docx, 27K)
Form used to request Meal Plan credit when an approved student program includes catering services supplied by the Provider Food Service Catering Office.  BE SURE TO IMMEDIATELY SAVE THE FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE COMPLETING IT!
To-Go (Boxed) Meal Request (.PDF, 130K)
Form departments use to request To-Go (Boxed) Meals when students cannot eat in the ADC as the result of a University-related commitment.  BE SURE TO IMMEDIATELY SAVE THE FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE COMPLETING IT!
Non-CBU Food Vendor Request (.pdf, 104K)
Provider Contract Food Service is proud to serve the CaliforniaBaptistUniversity community. As the food service provider for CBU, we hold the exclusive right to provide food service for all organized events on campus via our contract.  In the event that Provider cannot provide services due to a conflict in scheduling or event limitations, Provider is willing to waive the exclusive right for this one time event.  This is the form needed to receive such a waiver. 
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.