Life Skills is a free online learning program that offers you advice for managing your time and money wisely while on campus and after graduation.
Please attach proof of completion (dated within the last 60 days) to all SAP applications. You may choose from one of the following: 204, 205, 607, 701, 702, 703. You only need to complete one course.
New users are required to complete a simple, one-time registration process. Once you complete the initial registration process, only your username and password are required for future visits.
1. Open your browser and go to lifeskills.org
- Helpful hint: Save this address as a favorite to simplify access for future visits.
2. Click “Request a new account” in the Login box to create your account.
- Complete all of the information on the Request Account page. Some fields require the school defined information listed below.
3. Enter your school e-mail address as your username.
4. Enter the student ID number assigned to you by your institution as your school-assigned student ID.
5. Enter 00112500 as your School Code. Note: This code must be entered exactly as shown here.
6. Enter 00112500-01 as your Student Access Code. Note: This code must be entered exactly as shown here.
7. Click “Create Account” in the lower right corner to create your account.
Note: If you forget your password on future visits, click “Forgot your password?” in the Login box to reset it.
You only need to complete one lesson from the list below:
- 204 How Do I Manage My School Life?
- 205 How Do I Manage My Personal Life While I Am in School?
- 701 Couple Talk: How Do We Cope With School and Our Relationship?
- 702 Couple Talk: How Do We Manage Our Money While In School?
- 703 Couple Talk: How Can We Have a Life With So Little Money?
See your results:
A printable transcript of your lesson activity is available at any time.
1. Click “My Transcripts” in the left navigation menu.
- Transcript will provide details about any lesson in which you have enrolled, including completion status, registration date, completion date and final assessment score.
2. You have the option to print or export your transcript.
- Click “Print” in the upper right corner to print your transcript. Click “Export” in the upper right corner, choose an export format and click “Export” to create an electronic version of your transcript.
Get help: For assistance, use the “Contact Us” link or call USA Funds Customer Support, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern time at (800) 766-0084. After these hours, support is available at (866) 722-1470.