Address Changes

It is frequently a matter of great importance for the University to be able to locate students quickly. For this reason students are asked to file a Change of Address form with the Office of the University Registrar promptly upon a change of permanent address. Failure to receive University notices because of an incorrect or outdated address provided by the student will not relieve the student of responsibility for the information provided.
To use your campus box as a permanent address you must be an independent student as defined by financial aid regulations AND live on campus 12 months out of the year.
Please be advised the CBU form will not change your address information with Payroll, Human Resources or the United States Postal Service.