If you are interested in Study Abroad you will first want to attend an information session.  For more information about Study Abroad click here

Only state, federal and private aid will be available - no institutional aid will be provided (CBU Grant, MKIN, merit scholarships, etc). Examples of aid that can be used towards Study Abroad: CAL Grant, Pell Grant, sub/unsub loans, PLUS Loan, and private loans.