Transfer Information and Forms
  • All courses listed on a CBU Articulation Agreement are approved for transfer by the University Registrar and do not require a Transfer Course Approval Form
  • Transfer Course Approval Forms are provided for current CBU undergraduate students seeking to take transfer work at another institution in a future semester and wanting assurance of transferability. Prospective CBU students need to contact Enrollment Services for additional transfer information.
  • Students wanting to take a course at another institution to fulfill an upper division major/minor/concentration requirement are required to complete an Academic Variance and submit to their Dean/Department Chair. The Office of the University Registrar will also check for transferability upon receipt of the variance form.
  • Once course(s) is complete, please request an official transcript be sent to the Enrollment Services Office here at CBU. Transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope and can not be stamped "Issued to Student" to be considered official.
  • See Transfer Policy for more information on CBU transfer restrictions/requirements
Athlete Concurrent Enrollment
Athletes who plan to enroll concurrently at California Baptist University and another insitution, should submit an Athlete Concurrent Enrollment Notification form.  The completed form should be submitted after completing the the transfer course approval process if applicable.